BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Brithday..=)

 Ding Dong Ding Dong
I m finally 16th,
hahaha.....xD
the time run so fast
and all of us started 2 bcum old
OMG...><

Thx guys for giving me suprise,
Damed appreciate it...=p
Love u guys forever..xD

Tis year i feel so special,
bcuz i celebrate my bday for 3 days

24th June
with my greatest family
at T.G.I, IOI
I feel so suprise tat all the workers
bring a small cake 2 my table
n sang birthday song 2 me..
At last, I only neo 
my father tel them 2 do tat...
Thx...DADDY..=)











26th June
Tat day is my skul hari sukan,
it was our last pancaragram performance,
i feel it was great..=)
Thx colour guard ,
u all did a great job.
All of us stay there until 10am ++
 n cal my grandparents 2 bring us bak....
haha..PONTENG..xD
 When 5pm, my mum bring me 2 RT Pastry
2 choose my bday cake,
wow, at last i choose my fravourite 
Strawberry Tart..=)
Damed yummy..xD
Thx, Mummy...=)















27th June
Is my birthday,
but nthg special 2 do..=)
i jz feel suprise tat all of my
 classmate n buddy 
make a DIY Iphone 5 wishes for me
thx guys...=p







28th June
My birthday is over,
i neo they 1 2 do tis at 27th
but some techinical problem,haha
Funny..=p
2day all of them stay bak at skul
2 help me celebrate my birthday
it was fun..=)
but at last i get wet...haha
Thx guys, damed appreciate it..=)





















0 comments: